After a month riding our bikes in France next May, we are intending to get to Ventimiglia and catch the regionale train to Genova and then next day move on to Roma. I believe there won't be a problem with taking our bikes on the regional train as far as Genova, but has anyone had experience taking touring bikes on the Intercity 511 (in particular) from Genova to Roma? We would like to take the Intercity 511 train that leaves Genova around 1pm to arrive at 6pm in Roma.
Taking our bikes on trains from Ventimiglia to Roma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 10 Getting cash in Spain
- 11 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 12 Cotswolds village base
- 13 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 14 First Time Going to Europe
- 15 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 21 International driving permit required in France?
- 22 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 23 Hotel in Rome?
- 24 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 25 Traditional food in Athens