After a month riding our bikes in France next May, we are intending to get to Ventimiglia and catch the regionale train to Genova and then next day move on to Roma. I believe there won't be a problem with taking our bikes on the regional train as far as Genova, but has anyone had experience taking touring bikes on the Intercity 511 (in particular) from Genova to Roma? We would like to take the Intercity 511 train that leaves Genova around 1pm to arrive at 6pm in Roma.
Taking our bikes on trains from Ventimiglia to Roma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 2 Oktoberfest reservations
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 10 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 11 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??