Next week we will be flying from Atlanta to Madrid. If I buy a bottle of liquor at the duty free, can I be sure of keeping it once I arrive in Madrid?
Taking duty-free liquor into Madrid from US
- 1 Germany with 6 month old.
- 2 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 3 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 8 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Apartment in Seville
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Germany and Italy
- 18 day trips from Stuttgart
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 24 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros