We seem to be hitting snags when attempting to book a hire car in Stockholm for 16 days, return it to the same pick-up but during that time take it into Norway for a week. Either the car companies will not allow it, or we have to book THEN ask if we can take it into Norway, or the price we have obtained seems very expensive. Many people must do this so has anyone a website/car company which offers this at a reasonable price? Thank you
Taking a Swedish Hire Car to Norway...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 5 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Mycenae Documentary
- 13 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Mont St Michel
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please