We seem to be hitting snags when attempting to book a hire car in Stockholm for 16 days, return it to the same pick-up but during that time take it into Norway for a week. Either the car companies will not allow it, or we have to book THEN ask if we can take it into Norway, or the price we have obtained seems very expensive. Many people must do this so has anyone a website/car company which offers this at a reasonable price? Thank you
Taking a Swedish Hire Car to Norway...?
- 1 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Last monte Paris apartment
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 9 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 10 San Lorenzo Market
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 Cuenca or Toledo
- 17 Nice
- 18 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 19 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 20 Norway experts needed.
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed