We seem to be hitting snags when attempting to book a hire car in Stockholm for 16 days, return it to the same pick-up but during that time take it into Norway for a week. Either the car companies will not allow it, or we have to book THEN ask if we can take it into Norway, or the price we have obtained seems very expensive. Many people must do this so has anyone a website/car company which offers this at a reasonable price? Thank you
Taking a Swedish Hire Car to Norway...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 2 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 3 Greenwich: Tube to DLR
- 4 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 5 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 6 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 10 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 11 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 12 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 13 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 16 German Wings
- 17 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 22 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 23 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 24 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 25 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris