I am travelling once again with my nieces (in their 40s-50s) to Europe. Over a year ago, we flew into MIlan, took the train to Venice with stops in Verona and Padua. From Venice, we took the overnight train to Paris and headed back from there.
We would like to do a similar trip. this time, fly to Frankfurt and maybe go to another country on the third day. Austria via Munich by train?
My nieces like to go to tourist attractions since one of them has had limited travel experience. We like food, markets, churches, culture etc. I would appreciate suggestions on where to go or what to see.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Budapest language lessons
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Private Guide in Lyon
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Budapest Card
- 17 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit