I am travelling once again with my nieces (in their 40s-50s) to Europe. Over a year ago, we flew into MIlan, took the train to Venice with stops in Verona and Padua. From Venice, we took the overnight train to Paris and headed back from there.
We would like to do a similar trip. this time, fly to Frankfurt and maybe go to another country on the third day. Austria via Munich by train?
My nieces like to go to tourist attractions since one of them has had limited travel experience. We like food, markets, churches, culture etc. I would appreciate suggestions on where to go or what to see.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaking
- 2 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Amalfi Coast help
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary