I am travelling once again with my nieces (in their 40s-50s) to Europe. Over a year ago, we flew into MIlan, took the train to Venice with stops in Verona and Padua. From Venice, we took the overnight train to Paris and headed back from there.
We would like to do a similar trip. this time, fly to Frankfurt and maybe go to another country on the third day. Austria via Munich by train?
My nieces like to go to tourist attractions since one of them has had limited travel experience. We like food, markets, churches, culture etc. I would appreciate suggestions on where to go or what to see.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Budapest in December 2017
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!