I am travelling once again with my nieces (in their 40s-50s) to Europe. Over a year ago, we flew into MIlan, took the train to Venice with stops in Verona and Padua. From Venice, we took the overnight train to Paris and headed back from there.
We would like to do a similar trip. this time, fly to Frankfurt and maybe go to another country on the third day. Austria via Munich by train?
My nieces like to go to tourist attractions since one of them has had limited travel experience. We like food, markets, churches, culture etc. I would appreciate suggestions on where to go or what to see.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in Winter Report
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland