I was hoping to take out speedboat ro France so my teenage boys can waterski.
I have gone round and round in circles.
We were hoping to stay at Lake Annecy or Lake Vouglans or at the marina close to Agay Beach - but I can't find the details of how I can book the boat into a mooring or even if we can waterski here.
Can anyone help? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 2 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 7 Travel vs. Babies
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 16 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 22 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing