I was hoping to take out speedboat ro France so my teenage boys can waterski.
I have gone round and round in circles.
We were hoping to stay at Lake Annecy or Lake Vouglans or at the marina close to Agay Beach - but I can't find the details of how I can book the boat into a mooring or even if we can waterski here.
Can anyone help? Thanks.
Take our speedboat to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 10 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 11 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Unique Venice Activity
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 20 car rental advice in Portugal
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 Lofoten ferry