I was hoping to take out speedboat ro France so my teenage boys can waterski.
I have gone round and round in circles.
We were hoping to stay at Lake Annecy or Lake Vouglans or at the marina close to Agay Beach - but I can't find the details of how I can book the boat into a mooring or even if we can waterski here.
Can anyone help? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 3 Clean up spam
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Driving in Croatia
- 6 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 12 SNCF - low price for summer
- 13 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 16 Transportation Question Italy
- 17 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 18 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 22 Berner Oberland - Mild winter, early spring
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 25 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port