I was hoping to take out speedboat ro France so my teenage boys can waterski.
I have gone round and round in circles.
We were hoping to stay at Lake Annecy or Lake Vouglans or at the marina close to Agay Beach - but I can't find the details of how I can book the boat into a mooring or even if we can waterski here.
Can anyone help? Thanks.
Take our speedboat to France
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Belgium
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 13 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 18 Chambermaid tipping
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 23 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins