I was hoping to take out speedboat ro France so my teenage boys can waterski.
I have gone round and round in circles.
We were hoping to stay at Lake Annecy or Lake Vouglans or at the marina close to Agay Beach - but I can't find the details of how I can book the boat into a mooring or even if we can waterski here.
Can anyone help? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Polish sights
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Italy
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 16 Biarritz family holiday
- 17 Lisbon hotel
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 4 Days in Tuscany
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days