I will be in Amsterdam for 4-5 days in April and I have never been to Belgium. I wanted to get some advice as to wheterher it would make a good day trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 2 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 3 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 9 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 10 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 tipping
- 15 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 16 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 17 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 18 Rome at Christmas
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 23 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 24 Luggage on trains/security?
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help