I will be in Amsterdam for 4-5 days in April and I have never been to Belgium. I wanted to get some advice as to wheterher it would make a good day trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 3 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 9 Lake Garda- Italy
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 13 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 19 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 European Championship