I will be in Amsterdam for 4-5 days in April and I have never been to Belgium. I wanted to get some advice as to wheterher it would make a good day trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 3 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 6 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 7 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 10 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 13 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 14 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 15 A few last minute questions
- 16 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 19 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 23 Portugal trains
- 24 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 25 Iceland Itinerary Help