I'm traveling this August to Scotland, then Ireland, mostley guiding my own tour but this if my FIRST out of the US. Does anyone know the tailored tour company called Scottish Highland Trails? And what's you review? Certainly I'll need help with train travel and car rental.
(My adult son is my travel companion; will hit the Military Tattoo, St Andrews, North Berwick, Inverness, Drumnadrochit for Highland Games, Isle of Skye, then to Dublin and around north and northwest.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 AVASTTec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Bruges
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 14 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 17 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!