I'm traveling this August to Scotland, then Ireland, mostley guiding my own tour but this if my FIRST out of the US. Does anyone know the tailored tour company called Scottish Highland Trails? And what's you review? Certainly I'll need help with train travel and car rental.
(My adult son is my travel companion; will hit the Military Tattoo, St Andrews, North Berwick, Inverness, Drumnadrochit for Highland Games, Isle of Skye, then to Dublin and around north and northwest.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 Uffizi Phone Number
- 20 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 21 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels