I'm traveling this August to Scotland, then Ireland, mostley guiding my own tour but this if my FIRST out of the US. Does anyone know the tailored tour company called Scottish Highland Trails? And what's you review? Certainly I'll need help with train travel and car rental.
(My adult son is my travel companion; will hit the Military Tattoo, St Andrews, North Berwick, Inverness, Drumnadrochit for Highland Games, Isle of Skye, then to Dublin and around north and northwest.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 16 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 17 Lake Como AREA questions
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?