Almost anywhere you go in Switzerland will have a picturesque setting, well preserved architecture and great organization. However, urban Swiss destinations are also very comparable to one another, meaning there is little need to visit them all for tourism purposes. I have been to many destinations in Switzerland and the sightseeing destinations that stand out for me are Zurich and Lucerne, meaning they are the greatest destinations the country offers. What do you think of Lausanne, Neuchâtel and St. Gallen? Do you think they rank up there with Zurich and Lucerne or do you think they are simply pleasant but average/ordinary?
Switzerland’s Best of the Bunch: Lausanne, Neuchâtel and/or St. Gallen?
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Sicily 10 days
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 lockers in London's Victoria Station