My wife and I, along with another couple, will be visiting Switzerland's Interlaken and Berner Oberland area for 3.5 days (net of travel) this summer. My question is, with all the small towns in the Berner Oberland, where is the optimal place to stay? We plan to see as much in this mountainous area as we can. We prefer to keep the nightly rate at around $150.00 or under....if possible. What town would you suggest staying in? Hotel recommendations would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 2 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 10 day Italy
- 5 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Ireland
- 19 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Santorini lodging