My wife and I, along with another couple, will be visiting Switzerland's Interlaken and Berner Oberland area for 3.5 days (net of travel) this summer. My question is, with all the small towns in the Berner Oberland, where is the optimal place to stay? We plan to see as much in this mountainous area as we can. We prefer to keep the nightly rate at around $150.00 or under....if possible. What town would you suggest staying in? Hotel recommendations would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Piedmont question
- 11 Insurance on rental car options
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 14 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 17 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Keukenhof in May?