My wife and I, along with another couple, will be visiting Switzerland's Interlaken and Berner Oberland area for 3.5 days (net of travel) this summer. My question is, with all the small towns in the Berner Oberland, where is the optimal place to stay? We plan to see as much in this mountainous area as we can. We prefer to keep the nightly rate at around $150.00 or under....if possible. What town would you suggest staying in? Hotel recommendations would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 와와바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Where to enjoy Paris
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report