My wife and I, along with another couple, will be visiting Switzerland's Interlaken and Berner Oberland area for 3.5 days (net of travel) this summer. My question is, with all the small towns in the Berner Oberland, where is the optimal place to stay? We plan to see as much in this mountainous area as we can. We prefer to keep the nightly rate at around $150.00 or under....if possible. What town would you suggest staying in? Hotel recommendations would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 센토사바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천ば인터넷바카라추천
- 2 아이카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ら아시안카지노
- 3 릴게임바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소し바카라사이트주소
- 4 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 17 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please