During our 6 week tour of Europe, we should be visiting Lucerne in May next year for five nights, next stop after that will be Paris. My question is, should we do a few nights in Lucerne then a couple of nights somewhere else in Switzerland before travelling by train to Paris, love lakes, hills, great outdoor scenery etc or should we just use Lucerne as a base and do some tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 4 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 One week in Europe
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 London Theater
- 9 multi city flights to europe
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 My final Prague itinerary
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday