During our 6 week tour of Europe, we should be visiting Lucerne in May next year for five nights, next stop after that will be Paris. My question is, should we do a few nights in Lucerne then a couple of nights somewhere else in Switzerland before travelling by train to Paris, love lakes, hills, great outdoor scenery etc or should we just use Lucerne as a base and do some tours from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 3 weeks in Spain
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 10 Rent a car in England
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 2017 Easter in Italy
- 20 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 21 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 Edinburgh to Skye
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)