Thinking Venice, train to Interlaken to Zurich and fly home. Would like outdoor activities, museums, picturesque towns, etc. Suggestions? thx
Switzerland/Italy w/ teens this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 3 Netherlands Delta Works
- 4 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 7 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 10 Southern Italy without a Car
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 14 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 15 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 16 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 17 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 18 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 Where to stay in the french riviera?