Thinking Venice, train to Interlaken to Zurich and fly home. Would like outdoor activities, museums, picturesque towns, etc. Suggestions? thx
Switzerland/Italy w/ teens this summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 9 french riviera
- 10 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 19 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 20 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 24 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 25 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?