My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 4 Help with France itinerary
- 5 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 6 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 ITALO trains need help
- 9 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 10 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 How much luggage?????
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 18 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 19 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 20 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 21 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 25 Paris in black and white