My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 Chip and Pin
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 5 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 6 France: which maps?
- 7 first family trip to Switzerland
- 8 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 12 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 13 German Rail Pass Questions
- 14 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 15 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 20 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 21 What Bus/buses
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?