My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 13 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Channel Islands
- 16 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 19 Ireland in a week
- 20 Spain - Andalucia
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos