My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Paris in 1 Day
- 4 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Transports in Santorini
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Oslo in early Oct
- 13 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Best day trips from Paris
- 24 Santorini transportation
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?