My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 13 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 22 Italy Countryside
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?