My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 2 Florence to Cinque Terre and Cinque Terre to Venice
- 3 Renting a car in Italy
- 4 Talking of haggis
- 5 Cruise Stop in Le Havre 2 days - Want to visit Paris
- 6 Cycling in Vienna
- 7 travel Copenhagen to Paris?
- 8 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 9 Venice, Tuscany & Positano
- 10 How much time in Lisbon?
- 11 Phone in Switzerland
- 12 Paris Apartment Rental Legal or Not
- 13 Paris trains ?
- 14 time allocated in each city
- 15 12 days The Hague, Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris Itinerary Advice
- 16 Fiction - Historic or otherwise - set in Scotland
- 17 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 18 Amsterdam Museum trip on a budget
- 19 Danube or Douro for river cruise 2015
- 20 Perfect Paris Day
- 21 Specialists In Teaching Mandarin Chinese
- 22 How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4
- 23 Two glorious weeks in the southern Iberian peninsula!
- 24 Need help with accommodation in Paris for Kiwi family of 5
- 25 Backpacking Europe from India