My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving vacation
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 6 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 7 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 8 Provence, near Nice
- 9 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 14 hire a car or public transport
- 15 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 16 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 17 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 Paris first then where?