My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 3 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 4 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 12 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 13 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 14 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 15 Paris Perfect Soap
- 16 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 17 Train tickets within Italy
- 18 London/Help
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 21 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 22 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…