My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Spain vacation help
- 6 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement