My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 3 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 4 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 5 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 6 Christmas in Munich
- 7 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 15 Moving to Belfast
- 16 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 24 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid