My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 3 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 4 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 5 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 8 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 11 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 16 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 17 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 20 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 21 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Token of thanks!
- 24 Favorite things to do in London
- 25 Interested In Coach Passes