My husband and I are wanting to travel to Europe next month to celebrate our 25 anniversary. I have some ideas but wondering if I am putting too much on our plate. We can go for 21 days and thinking of visiting lakes region in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Croatia. Is this too much? I like the idea of the 8 day NatGeo hiking/kayaking tour in Croatia but should this be a different trip? Not too seasoned of an international traveler but like active cultural traveling...with nighttime comfort for an old body...LOL. Anyone hae the killer itinerary they can offer? My husband loves cars and would enjoy the auto tours/factories and to drive some of the parts. I just enjoy the sights, views, and anything new...Im pretty chill that way. I would love to do some food or cooking adventure, castles, lakes, light hiking etc. Thanks for your help....trips getting close and I havent booked a thing!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 2 Weekend navigo options
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 5 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 6 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 9 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 10 airport transportation
- 11 Split to Venice. Help!
- 12 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 13 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 14 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 15 phone service
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 ideas for Portugal please
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight