looking to a book a week-long trip to Switzerland (flying into Zurich). I have been to Geneva previously, but not at all familiar with the rest of the country. We are in our late 20's-early 30s. I am thinking of doing 3 days in Zurich, 1 day in Lucerne & 3 days in Lugano/Ascona. Is this a good itinerary?
How do we get around the Lugano area without a car? Are there buses/trains/ferries between Ascona/Lugano/Bellagio. Which of the towns should we stay in? We would love to have an option of swimming in the lake.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Switzerland - Zurich, Lucerne, Lugano, Ascona, Bellagio
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 12 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 14 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 15 Day trip to Capri
- 16 ferry to Harwich
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 florence hotel
- 21 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 22 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 23 East coast trains
- 24 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy