We are thinking of cashing in FF miles to see Switzerland next August for about a week. The kids are 8 and 10 and are well travelled.
1. Is Switz. easy to travel with kids. From what I see it should be OK. We do have the option of leaving them with our parents.
2. Is August a good time to go with the kids?
3. For 7 to 10 days, should we just cover Switzerland or also pair it with another country. As part of using FF, I can fly into one city as a stopover and open jaw out of another.
4. For Switz., does this sound good: zurich to lucerne (2-3 nights)-does this cover Bernese area, then train to Montreaux, and then fly out of Geneva?
5. Other country pairs I guess would be the Italian lakes area or Vienna.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 3 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 4 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 11 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 12 Scotland in December
- 13 10 days in London in early December
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living