We are thinking of cashing in FF miles to see Switzerland next August for about a week. The kids are 8 and 10 and are well travelled.
1. Is Switz. easy to travel with kids. From what I see it should be OK. We do have the option of leaving them with our parents.
2. Is August a good time to go with the kids?
3. For 7 to 10 days, should we just cover Switzerland or also pair it with another country. As part of using FF, I can fly into one city as a stopover and open jaw out of another.
4. For Switz., does this sound good: zurich to lucerne (2-3 nights)-does this cover Bernese area, then train to Montreaux, and then fly out of Geneva?
5. Other country pairs I guess would be the Italian lakes area or Vienna.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November