Hello! Thank you in advance for your help. I will be traveling to Switzerland with my spouse and my 15 month old baby during the second week in April. Our complete trip includes flying from the U.S. to Asia (our primary destination), with a stop-over in Switzerland as part of our return trip to the U.S. We have the option of staying between 3-5 days. We would love beautiful natural scenery in addition to picturesque towns, as opposed to big city adventures. We have the option of flying into and out of Zurich, and possibly Basel or Geneva, though Zurich is our preference. Given our short time-frame, I am looking for advice as to 1) what are your must sees, 2) whether you would recommend entering another country for a day such as France or Italy, given their proximity, and if so, which towns do you consider must-see, and 3) train or car given that we have a very active toddler. Thank you so much in advance for considering my loaded question!
Switzerland with an toddler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 2 Munich
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 15 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 19 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 He said , she said
- 22 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 23 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites