Hello! Thank you in advance for your help. I will be traveling to Switzerland with my spouse and my 15 month old baby during the second week in April. Our complete trip includes flying from the U.S. to Asia (our primary destination), with a stop-over in Switzerland as part of our return trip to the U.S. We have the option of staying between 3-5 days. We would love beautiful natural scenery in addition to picturesque towns, as opposed to big city adventures. We have the option of flying into and out of Zurich, and possibly Basel or Geneva, though Zurich is our preference. Given our short time-frame, I am looking for advice as to 1) what are your must sees, 2) whether you would recommend entering another country for a day such as France or Italy, given their proximity, and if so, which towns do you consider must-see, and 3) train or car given that we have a very active toddler. Thank you so much in advance for considering my loaded question!
Switzerland with an toddler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Train to Airport in Venice
- 10 Golfing in Ireland
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 15 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 18 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 19 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 Trieste and Koper