Hello! Thank you in advance for your help. I will be traveling to Switzerland with my spouse and my 15 month old baby during the second week in April. Our complete trip includes flying from the U.S. to Asia (our primary destination), with a stop-over in Switzerland as part of our return trip to the U.S. We have the option of staying between 3-5 days. We would love beautiful natural scenery in addition to picturesque towns, as opposed to big city adventures. We have the option of flying into and out of Zurich, and possibly Basel or Geneva, though Zurich is our preference. Given our short time-frame, I am looking for advice as to 1) what are your must sees, 2) whether you would recommend entering another country for a day such as France or Italy, given their proximity, and if so, which towns do you consider must-see, and 3) train or car given that we have a very active toddler. Thank you so much in advance for considering my loaded question!
Switzerland with an toddler
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Cell phones in Ireland
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 What to wear