My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Switzerland vs. Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 10 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days