My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Switzerland vs. Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 4 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 5 ITALO trains need help
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 Cornwall or Paris?
- 10 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 11 plug adapters ITALY
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 German Rail Twin Pass
- 14 How much luggage?????
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 25 Paris in black and white