My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Switzerland vs. Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 3 Street food in Turkey
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 One week in Venice - trips
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Scotland
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?