My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 Greek fuel cost
- 10 Madrid/Lisbon
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?