My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안오즈＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노》슈퍼카지노
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Things to do in Montpellier
- 12 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 22 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 23 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours