My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 7 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 8 Luggage on trains/security?
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 Brussels Airport
- 11 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 14 Advance Booking for Spain
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 18 10 nights in France
- 19 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 20 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 24 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 25 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.