My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 French lavender and cottages
- 13 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Affordable French language course in France?
- 16 Abruzzo region
- 17 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 18 Major quake in central Itay
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.