My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 renting
- 3 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 4 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 5 6 Days in Italy
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 9 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 13 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 22 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 23 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 24 Helpful Hint
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa