My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon trip for April 30th to May 6th of next year. We have been going back and forth between Switzerland and Greece for more than a month now, and can't make up our mind. I am a little concerned over the instability of Greece right now, however Greece does offer a more affordable trip and delicious food.
Food is very important for the both of us, so we want to try as many new tastes as we can. Aside from that, I am very interested in the architecture and history of the area, she... not so much. We both enjoy nature and clean air. I would love to go for a drive through some mountain twisties. If we went to Switzerland, I am afraid that after three days, we may find ourselves a little bit bored. We enjoy nature, but we aren't avid hikers. I don't see us hiking the mountains the whole time we are there.
Please help us try to decide between these two countries.
P.S. A trip to Switzerland doesn't rule out the possibility of visiting a second country in addition to Switzerland.
P.P.S. We will probably be flying out of South Korea on Sunday, the 30th of April.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
Switzerland vs. Greece
- 1 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 2 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Apartments in Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla