We will be traveling back to the "home land" next year. Our family comes from Valle Maggia and Mogheno, respectively. I am wondering where the best place to stay would be. Can/should we stay right in one of the villages or would we be best served to stay in a larger city (which one?) and just travel in to do some exploring? We would spend 1 maybe 2 days in the villages at the most. Just not sure where to start looking for accomodations. Any suggestions are welcomed!
Switzerland - Visiting Valle Maggia and Mogheno
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 One week in Venice - trips
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 museum passes in Rome
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?