We will be traveling back to the "home land" next year. Our family comes from Valle Maggia and Mogheno, respectively. I am wondering where the best place to stay would be. Can/should we stay right in one of the villages or would we be best served to stay in a larger city (which one?) and just travel in to do some exploring? We would spend 1 maybe 2 days in the villages at the most. Just not sure where to start looking for accomodations. Any suggestions are welcomed!
Switzerland - Visiting Valle Maggia and Mogheno
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 What to wear
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 7 Sicily - not a trip report
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 10 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 No points in Paris .....
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean