We are in paris tonight and taking morning train to Basel( Monday August 17) which reaches there at 10 am.
We are disappointed to see that it is predicted to rain monday and Tuesday all day in Interlaken and around jungfrau. We Have a flight from Zurich Wednesday afternoon.
Fortunately we didn't have any fixed booking and can change itinerary except return flight from Zurich Wednesday at 12:45 pm
Please advise where to stay to make the best of our first trip to Switzerland in this weather. Lucerne weather looks better but all mountains show rain( rigi, Pilates) Please advise what to do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Alsace to Austria?
- 4 road trip through scotland
- 5 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 6 Wales
- 7 Best Neck Pillow
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 Tieks for travel
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Italy travel plan help
- 24 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 25 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan