We are in paris tonight and taking morning train to Basel( Monday August 17) which reaches there at 10 am.
We are disappointed to see that it is predicted to rain monday and Tuesday all day in Interlaken and around jungfrau. We Have a flight from Zurich Wednesday afternoon.
Fortunately we didn't have any fixed booking and can change itinerary except return flight from Zurich Wednesday at 12:45 pm
Please advise where to stay to make the best of our first trip to Switzerland in this weather. Lucerne weather looks better but all mountains show rain( rigi, Pilates) Please advise what to do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET@ password Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 WEBROOT @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Italy in January?
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Iceland rental camper company
- 24 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning