We are in paris tonight and taking morning train to Basel( Monday August 17) which reaches there at 10 am.
We are disappointed to see that it is predicted to rain monday and Tuesday all day in Interlaken and around jungfrau. We Have a flight from Zurich Wednesday afternoon.
Fortunately we didn't have any fixed booking and can change itinerary except return flight from Zurich Wednesday at 12:45 pm
Please advise where to stay to make the best of our first trip to Switzerland in this weather. Lucerne weather looks better but all mountains show rain( rigi, Pilates) Please advise what to do
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 2 Acropolis Athens
- 3 Vacation in Great Britain
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Info about Poland
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS