We are travelling for 9 days in July first week with our 2 kids (5 Years & 6 months old). Travelling to and from NYC -->Zurich. Based on all forums, after landing we plan on taking a train to Interlaken and stay there for 6 nights. We plan on doing the following day trips:
Day 1: Visit Interlaken - may visit wengen, murren
Day 2: From Interlaken Ost station take train to "Jungfraujoch" (depending on weather - Apprx 2 hours train ride) [Going via Lauterbrunnen and returning via Grindelwald - can stop in Gridenwald for dinner]
Day 3- Train to Zermatt (Approx 2 hrs train ride)
Day 4 - Day trip to Laussane, Montreux and Chateau De Chillion
Day 5 - To Lucerne & Bern
Day 6- Golden Panaromic Express Train or any other suggestion?
Any other suggestions would help us include more places?
We will then head to Zurich for next 2 nights.
Day 7 - City Tour, Trip to Rhine falls,
Day 8 - May be Heidiland and Liechtenstein or any other suggestion
Please let me know if the above seems OK or if i should switch something for something more interesting.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?