I plan to visit Switzerland in the month of July for 8 days excluding travel days. We are a family of 4 with 2 kids ages 5 &3. Can you please provide a itinerary that would work for 88 days?
I would like to go to the chocolate factory and ride on Glacier express. I also need to visit friends in Solothurn.
All your help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 scotland
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?