We are travelling to Switzerland in July first week and plan to base our self in Interlaken (6 nights) and Zurich (2 nights). We have 2 kids (5 years and 6 months old). Need a good hotel close to train station. Any suggestions?
Switzerland Trip - Accomodation
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 3 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 5 Berlin Hotels
- 6 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 7 Tennyson Home
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Istanbul Hotels
- 11 Where to stay in London in July
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 15 Scotland car rental advice
- 16 florence hotel
- 17 Connection in Newark EWR
- 18 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 22 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 23 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio