We are travelling to Switzerland in July first week and plan to base our self in Interlaken (6 nights) and Zurich (2 nights). We have 2 kids (5 years and 6 months old). Need a good hotel close to train station. Any suggestions?
Switzerland Trip - Accomodation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 nearby cities to london
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 16 Porto -City Break
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??