I will be spending 2 weeks in Basel, Swizterland where I will be on an official visit, with 1 weekend to spare to roam around.
1. I am planning for Jungfrau (or Titlis) on Saturday (16-Jan).
2. Zurich city on Sunday (17-Jan)
Any other ideas or suggestions?
Also, a friend of mine will be on a tourist visa and staying in Basel with me for 1 week. He plans to make Basel his base and then see places in Germany & Switzerland.
1. What all should my friend see in Switzerland. He will use only day trips and day tours. No overnight stays outside Basel.
2. What day trips can he take from Basel and see in Germany?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 November in Rome
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Germany or Sweden
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Campania in June, July, September
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa