I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 Brugge or Ghent?
- 3 What Greek islands should I visit
- 4 Which Guided Tour ??
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 7 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 8 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 9 Local markets in Italy
- 10 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 11 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Sicily transportation
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Itinerary Assistance
- 20 Where will Britain go?
- 21 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 24 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 25 Small foodie tours in Bologna