I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 2 Scotland and northern England
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 5 April in Madrid
- 6 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 7 Best london location to stay?
- 8 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 9 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 10 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 11 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 12 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Best Tours of Europe
- 16 Making reservations in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 18 Days in Turkey
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement