I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few last minute questions
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 36 Hours in Venice
- 4 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 5 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 7 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 10 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 11 Prague & Croatia
- 12 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 13 Florence airport costumes
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 18 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 19 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 22 Barcelona on budget
- 23 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 24 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 25 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML