I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
- 1 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 2 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 3 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 4 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 5 Hallwag maps
- 6 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 7 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 which cities in umbria to visit
- 12 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 13 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 14 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 15 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 16 Paris in August with family
- 17 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 18 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 19 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 20 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 23 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 24 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 25 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...