I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 poland to switzerland
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 24 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 25 UK for 12 days !