I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France