I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 4 Car rental in Croatia
- 5 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 8 A plethora of islands
- 9 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 10 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 11 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 12 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 13 Lake Garda itinerary
- 14 Winery tours
- 15 Rome Walking Guide
- 16 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 17 air conditioning
- 18 Munich to Milan via train
- 19 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 20 St. Petersburg plus
- 21 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?