I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 5 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Studying art in English in venice
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 19 French language immersion schools in France
- 20 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 24 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!