I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London, dec2017
- 2 A few more questions about Brittany
- 3 Flight
- 4 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 5 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 14 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 22 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 23 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes