I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 3 London with kids
- 4 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 5 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 8 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 where to stay in Malta
- 12 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 River Boat Cruise
- 15 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 16 Hotel advice
- 17 Public Transport information App/Website
- 18 Tour or independent
- 19 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 22 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 23 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 24 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!