I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Car rental Italy
- 3 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 4 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 7 Prague Itinerary
- 8 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 9 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 10 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 14 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 Northern Italy
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 23 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 24 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 25 Best area for wine and which one?