I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 2 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 3 Verona and Lake Garda
- 4 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 5 European Cooking Secrets
- 6 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 7 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 8 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 9 20 Days in Europe
- 10 Travel vs. Babies
- 11 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Italy - rental car damages query
- 15 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 19 Travel help
- 20 Le Marche Research Help
- 21 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 22 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov