I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 3 Italy trains question
- 4 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 7 How not to behave in Iceland
- 8 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Iceland trip report
- 13 T Mobile Does it Again
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 16 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 currency
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 22 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 23 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.