I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravenna Mosaics
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 10 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 11 evening of song and dance
- 12 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 13 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 14 Scotland Highlands Help
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 17 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 18 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 19 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France