I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Questions...
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 6 Holding bags in Paris
- 7 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 8 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 9 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 10 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 11 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 12 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 13 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 14 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 15 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 18 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 19 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 20 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 21 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 22 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 23 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 24 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 25 Greek island cruise or self tour