I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 2 The Rain in Spain and more
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 help with 21 days-croatia
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 9 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 10 Luggage on trains/security?
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 15 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 16 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 17 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 London Paris
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 24 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 25 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby