I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 3 CDG much improved
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 10 Norway fjord
- 11 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 17 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Stockholm during midsummer
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 Hotel Danube. Paris.