I am travelling to Switzerland with my family ( 2 kids ) for 10 days from 25/10/2012 covering Zurich, Chur, Zermatt, Interlaken and Lucrne. I have already purchased Swiss pass for myself and wife and family card for my children. I have to following doubts which i liked to be cleared in this forum.
1) The swiss pass i received through courier doesn't have any names. Should I activate the passes by again contacting railways? If yes how and where ?
2) Like to get mobile sim card amd sim for my Ipad in zurich airport. How and which is best for using for 10 days only? Address what shall i give?
3) Can i send my luggage from zermatt railway station to Interlaken station, but we will proceed to Chillon castle and collect the luggage in interlaken in the evening?
4) Can we get lockers in railway station Montreux? If yes any size restrictions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/borealis-face-cream/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 생중계카지노＼♞＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 인터넷카지노✼＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 인터넷카지노♛＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 생방송카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 아시아카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 9 온라인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 실시간카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 아시안카지노●＼【→ ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ ←】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 나인카지노＼♟＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 14 Which town for a
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages