I am travelling to Switzerland with family for 8 days.
My tour itenary is : (Montreux 2N, Gstaad 2N, Interlaken 2N & Lucerne 2N)
Besides Hotel Booking, Swiss rail pass and flight booking, Any other pre bookings that needs to be done?
Any suggestions whether we should do all the peaks like Jungfroh, Pilatus and Glacier 300 or one or two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help