I am travelling to Switzerland with family for 8 days.
My tour itenary is : (Montreux 2N, Gstaad 2N, Interlaken 2N & Lucerne 2N)
Besides Hotel Booking, Swiss rail pass and flight booking, Any other pre bookings that needs to be done?
Any suggestions whether we should do all the peaks like Jungfroh, Pilatus and Glacier 300 or one or two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 2 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 5 Last minute trip to Capri
- 6 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 7 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Norwegian Air?
- 24 Highclare Castle
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?