Imagine how shocked I was this morning when my NY Times carried an article that says eating cats and dogs in Switzerland is not illegal and a small % of the population does eat them - for a special treat.
There is a move on to ban such edible felines and dogs.
I've always wanted to eat dog and cat just for the taste - any cat or dog restaurants you can recommend in Switzerland? (Just joking - could not bring myself to eat them even though philosophically I don't see why not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 6 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 18 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 23 driving from ancona to rome
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London