Imagine how shocked I was this morning when my NY Times carried an article that says eating cats and dogs in Switzerland is not illegal and a small % of the population does eat them - for a special treat.
There is a move on to ban such edible felines and dogs.
I've always wanted to eat dog and cat just for the taste - any cat or dog restaurants you can recommend in Switzerland? (Just joking - could not bring myself to eat them even though philosophically I don't see why not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/luna-bella-serum/
- 2 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 14 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 15 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 16 Avoid Europcar!
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 quickest way to Prague
- 21 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 25 Amsterdam