Imagine how shocked I was this morning when my NY Times carried an article that says eating cats and dogs in Switzerland is not illegal and a small % of the population does eat them - for a special treat.
There is a move on to ban such edible felines and dogs.
I've always wanted to eat dog and cat just for the taste - any cat or dog restaurants you can recommend in Switzerland? (Just joking - could not bring myself to eat them even though philosophically I don't see why not.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 2 2 weeks Europe trip
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 French election
- 7 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 21 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 22 mountain views near London
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 Italy in 11 Days