My husband and I are trying to plan a trip September, 2005 to central/western europe. Our two criteria are that we want to see at least some part of Switzerland and definitely want to spend a few days in Amsterdam. I've looked into river cruises, but there seems to be a lack of cruises starting in Switz. and ending in Amsterdam, especially this time of year. Does anyone have any suggestions on itinerary or best mode of transportation for a trip of this sort? We will have about 12-14 days for the trip and are thinking of choosing 3 places to stay (one being Amsterdam). We like a relaxed itinerary and are not big on guided tours. Any suggestions or feedback would be helpful. Thanks.
Switzerland to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Athens
- 2 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 3 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 4 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 5 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 6 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 7 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 8 Weekend navigo options
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 11 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 14 DCC on the increase?
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 18 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 19 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 22 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 23 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 24 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 25 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015