My husband and I are trying to plan a trip September, 2005 to central/western europe. Our two criteria are that we want to see at least some part of Switzerland and definitely want to spend a few days in Amsterdam. I've looked into river cruises, but there seems to be a lack of cruises starting in Switz. and ending in Amsterdam, especially this time of year. Does anyone have any suggestions on itinerary or best mode of transportation for a trip of this sort? We will have about 12-14 days for the trip and are thinking of choosing 3 places to stay (one being Amsterdam). We like a relaxed itinerary and are not big on guided tours. Any suggestions or feedback would be helpful. Thanks.
Switzerland to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 8 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 11 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 14 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 15 Paris in black and white
- 16 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Never To Return
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 23 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 eateries in Puglia