We are planning a trip July 2013, 1 week in Bavaria and 1 week in Switzerland w/ 2 adults and 2 adult children 20 and 21 y/o. Swiss itinerary...2 nights in Luzern @ Balm Meggen...Train...3 nights Murren @ Hotel Belleview... 2 nights Geneva/Lausanna area..Question; would it make sense to train to Lausanna take ferry across Lake Geneva to Evian in France and Stay @ Hilton FREE w/ Hilton Points getting 2 rooms and use that as our base to travel to Geneva, Lausanne, Montreux and other Swiss area, taking ferry back and forth to Evian, or would that not make sense logistically speaking...I would probably purchase a Half Fare card in Switzerland for all transportation. Would that card work going from Evian to Lausanne since ferry originates in France? My brain hurts...Mark
Switzerland: Stay in Geneva/Lausanne or Evian-les-Bains France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 2 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 11 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Oktoberfest reservations
- 23 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 Questions for my German friends