we are 3 friends. All are married in 2011. I live in Munich, Germany, and 2 friends live in Zurich, Switzerland and Nice, France. We want a combined trip of Switzerland.
I am responsbile to plan this week-long trip in Mid-April. I have googled around and found several interesting places, like Interlaken, Zermatt, Matterhorn. On the otherhand, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen, Muerren are also worth to see.
I have following questions:
Which place should we take as base station? I have read that Interlaken is hub of transport, but not in the Alps. Either Wengen or Lauterbrunnen may be a better choice. Secondly, which places should we visit on each day? or Should we spend more than one day to one place??? I dont have an exact idea.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 Acorn TV
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Athens
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary