we are 3 friends. All are married in 2011. I live in Munich, Germany, and 2 friends live in Zurich, Switzerland and Nice, France. We want a combined trip of Switzerland.
I am responsbile to plan this week-long trip in Mid-April. I have googled around and found several interesting places, like Interlaken, Zermatt, Matterhorn. On the otherhand, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen, Muerren are also worth to see.
I have following questions:
Which place should we take as base station? I have read that Interlaken is hub of transport, but not in the Alps. Either Wengen or Lauterbrunnen may be a better choice. Secondly, which places should we visit on each day? or Should we spend more than one day to one place??? I dont have an exact idea.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 5 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Milan or Turin
- 11 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna