we are 3 friends. All are married in 2011. I live in Munich, Germany, and 2 friends live in Zurich, Switzerland and Nice, France. We want a combined trip of Switzerland.
I am responsbile to plan this week-long trip in Mid-April. I have googled around and found several interesting places, like Interlaken, Zermatt, Matterhorn. On the otherhand, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen, Muerren are also worth to see.
I have following questions:
Which place should we take as base station? I have read that Interlaken is hub of transport, but not in the Alps. Either Wengen or Lauterbrunnen may be a better choice. Secondly, which places should we visit on each day? or Should we spend more than one day to one place??? I dont have an exact idea.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/trimgenix-garcinia/
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 19 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 25 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada