we are 3 friends. All are married in 2011. I live in Munich, Germany, and 2 friends live in Zurich, Switzerland and Nice, France. We want a combined trip of Switzerland.
I am responsbile to plan this week-long trip in Mid-April. I have googled around and found several interesting places, like Interlaken, Zermatt, Matterhorn. On the otherhand, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen, Muerren are also worth to see.
I have following questions:
Which place should we take as base station? I have read that Interlaken is hub of transport, but not in the Alps. Either Wengen or Lauterbrunnen may be a better choice. Secondly, which places should we visit on each day? or Should we spend more than one day to one place??? I dont have an exact idea.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트✁+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✁슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트→【♭《 SSK68。COM 》♭】←슈퍼카지노
- 3 마카오카지노♫+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+♫슈퍼카지노
- 4 인터넷카지노→【♀《 SSK68。COM 》♀】←슈퍼카지노
- 5 라이브카지노や+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+や슈퍼카지노
- 6 생중계카지노→【☣《 SSK68。COM 》☣】←슈퍼카지노
- 7 온라인카지노☡+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+☡슈퍼카지노
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 실시간카지노→【▶《 SSK68。COM 》◀】←슈퍼카지노
- 10 scotland
- 11 아시안카지노▩+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+▩슈퍼카지노
- 12 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Ischia
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Barcelona
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback