we are 3 friends. All are married in 2011. I live in Munich, Germany, and 2 friends live in Zurich, Switzerland and Nice, France. We want a combined trip of Switzerland.
I am responsbile to plan this week-long trip in Mid-April. I have googled around and found several interesting places, like Interlaken, Zermatt, Matterhorn. On the otherhand, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen, Muerren are also worth to see.
I have following questions:
Which place should we take as base station? I have read that Interlaken is hub of transport, but not in the Alps. Either Wengen or Lauterbrunnen may be a better choice. Secondly, which places should we visit on each day? or Should we spend more than one day to one place??? I dont have an exact idea.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria