I am deciding on my honeymoon trip this december and planning to celebrate Xmas n new yr also. Decided for 18 to 20 days trip.
me n my fiance decided on switzerland for sure. But not able to finalize on another place.
We were thinking of France or Italy to go with switzerland.
Can anyone please suggest me which one to choose....or any other place ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon
- 2 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 3 Car insurance in Iceland
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Cappadocia in June
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 16 Krakow
- 17 Amsterdam
- 18 Travelling Iceland
- 19 Moscow Favorites
- 20 Couscous
- 21 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples