I am deciding on my honeymoon trip this december and planning to celebrate Xmas n new yr also. Decided for 18 to 20 days trip.
me n my fiance decided on switzerland for sure. But not able to finalize on another place.
We were thinking of France or Italy to go with switzerland.
Can anyone please suggest me which one to choose....or any other place ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 2 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Lake Como - basta!
- 8 European travel, what to see?
- 9 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 12 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 15 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 16 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 17 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 18 What train stop in Salerno?
- 19 Norway in November
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 23 Bilboa to Madrid
- 24 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 25 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?