I am deciding on my honeymoon trip this december and planning to celebrate Xmas n new yr also. Decided for 18 to 20 days trip.
me n my fiance decided on switzerland for sure. But not able to finalize on another place.
We were thinking of France or Italy to go with switzerland.
Can anyone please suggest me which one to choose....or any other place ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train travel
- 2 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 B&Bs in Ireland
- 6 travel fan 220v?
- 7 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 10 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 11 Guide in Russia
- 12 WWI Battlefields
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 22 Zadar or Sibenik
- 23 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio