I am deciding on my honeymoon trip this december and planning to celebrate Xmas n new yr also. Decided for 18 to 20 days trip.
me n my fiance decided on switzerland for sure. But not able to finalize on another place.
We were thinking of France or Italy to go with switzerland.
Can anyone please suggest me which one to choose....or any other place ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 3 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 4 Hotel advice
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 Sienna with kids
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 22 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 25 Classical Music in Milan