I am deciding on my honeymoon trip this december and planning to celebrate Xmas n new yr also. Decided for 18 to 20 days trip.
me n my fiance decided on switzerland for sure. But not able to finalize on another place.
We were thinking of France or Italy to go with switzerland.
Can anyone please suggest me which one to choose....or any other place ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 4 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 5 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 6 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 9 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 10 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 11 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 12 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 13 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 20 Ravello to Paestum
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 25 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please