I am deciding on my honeymoon trip this december and planning to celebrate Xmas n new yr also. Decided for 18 to 20 days trip.
me n my fiance decided on switzerland for sure. But not able to finalize on another place.
We were thinking of France or Italy to go with switzerland.
Can anyone please suggest me which one to choose....or any other place ....
Switzerland & paris or Switzerland & Italy.
- 1 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 7 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 13 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 14 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 banger rally around europe?
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome