Not possible is it?!
I've looked at some of the swiss passes on the Rick Steve's website and was wondering if any of you experienced Fodorites could confirm or better direct me on which rail pass (if any) to purchase for May of this year. My husband, myself, and our 3 year old and 1 year old will be flying into Zurich and going to Lauterbrunnen for a 5 day stay. So we'll need tickets to Lauterbrunnen, and then back to Zurich. And obviously cable rides, buses, etc. around the Oberland area.
I saw that the Swiss Pass Spring special is $147 pp for second class and comes with a free Swiss family card, though I think the girls would be free anyway because they are so young. Is there something better out there or is this a pretty good value? I'm going for the cheapest the Swiss can provide!
Switzerland on the cheap?! Ha!
Not possible is it?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?