Not possible is it?!
I've looked at some of the swiss passes on the Rick Steve's website and was wondering if any of you experienced Fodorites could confirm or better direct me on which rail pass (if any) to purchase for May of this year. My husband, myself, and our 3 year old and 1 year old will be flying into Zurich and going to Lauterbrunnen for a 5 day stay. So we'll need tickets to Lauterbrunnen, and then back to Zurich. And obviously cable rides, buses, etc. around the Oberland area.
I saw that the Swiss Pass Spring special is $147 pp for second class and comes with a free Swiss family card, though I think the girls would be free anyway because they are so young. Is there something better out there or is this a pretty good value? I'm going for the cheapest the Swiss can provide!
Switzerland on the cheap?! Ha!
Not possible is it?!
- 1 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 6 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 7 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 8 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 11 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 12 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 13 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 14 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 15 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 16 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 17 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 19 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 20 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 21 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks