Not possible is it?!
I've looked at some of the swiss passes on the Rick Steve's website and was wondering if any of you experienced Fodorites could confirm or better direct me on which rail pass (if any) to purchase for May of this year. My husband, myself, and our 3 year old and 1 year old will be flying into Zurich and going to Lauterbrunnen for a 5 day stay. So we'll need tickets to Lauterbrunnen, and then back to Zurich. And obviously cable rides, buses, etc. around the Oberland area.
I saw that the Swiss Pass Spring special is $147 pp for second class and comes with a free Swiss family card, though I think the girls would be free anyway because they are so young. Is there something better out there or is this a pretty good value? I'm going for the cheapest the Swiss can provide!
Switzerland on the cheap?! Ha!
Not possible is it?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 7 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 13 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 19 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o