Am taking the liberty to post a new thread just because there is already one existing ( by asmama) and I do not want to confuse issues. Any help ,idea, template itinerary ,advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I am looking to make a short trip to Switzerland with my wife & 2 kids ( 13 & 5 resp)between the days mentioned in the topic - tying in with the october half term. An option suggested by Swiss Travel Centre is on the higher side - estimate of £ 2000 plus and hence this request.
We want to mix up all, land , rail & water travel if possible to get the maximum out of the 5 days. Excursions to Jungfrau ,Titlis are mandatory (kids want that). I intend to be in Zurich by mid-day Saturday 16th Oct and fly out evening of the 20th. Would also like to visit Luzern, Interlaken ,Engleberg if enroute to either of the mountains.
I have seen some very helpful posts on the asmama thread and am working through that but as we are travelling a little later and for a shorter duration , I cannot afford the luxury of that travel. What about the weather that time of the year ( altho I am quite aware of the mountain weather uncertainity).
All help, more than appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/rock-hard-male-enhancement/
- 2 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Girona and Besalau
- 5 3 nights in Paris
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 8 Scotland November 2015
- 9 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 10 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 11 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 12 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 21 1 day trip from Nice
- 22 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 23 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Planning Advice!