We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 2 FCO connection time
- 3 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 4 Lagos Walking Tour
- 5 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 6 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Euro 2016
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 Paris gtg in October?
- 15 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Dolomites October 14-18
- 20 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 21 Switzerland itinerary help
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 24 Norway Itinerary
- 25 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany