We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 9 Amalfi Coast help
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 CDG airport and connection time
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 14 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 15 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 16 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 17 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 18 Trains in Alps and UK
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 23 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice