We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Switzerland - Need to plan 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian cooking classes
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 7 Fjords, How To?
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Budget for 3 Month's
- 12 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 London visit
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 25 Chip but no PIN