We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 6 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 10 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 13 My 60th birthday surprises
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 Help with first time trip with family
- 16 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 17 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 18 Verona or Athens?
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Spain car rental questions
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 Basque country ideas
- 23 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 24 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents