We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 3 Dublin Luggage storage
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Croatia short sail trip
- 6 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 13 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 17 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 18 Which Hotel in Rome
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez