We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 2 0nline : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 3 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Amsterdam highlights
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Villa in Italy
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Paris advice with kids
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 15 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 16 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 17 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 18 Paris travel help
- 19 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 23 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria