We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 17 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 18 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence