We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 2 SURPRISE TRIP
- 3 Scotland itinerary advice
- 4 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 5 Places to visit from Zurich
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 11 Positano Hotel in September
- 12 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Paris in August
- 22 Where To Find Adventure In Croatia?
- 23 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 24 Best flight is Vueling airlines, experiences?
- 25 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel