We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Switzerland - Need to plan 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Trip to Pyrenees
- 4 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 5 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 6 Netherlands Delta Works
- 7 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 8 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 9 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 10 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 Crete Ancient sites
- 14 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 15 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 16 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 17 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 How long in Venice?
- 20 Calling home from abroad
- 21 Moving to Belfast
- 22 Basketball in London
- 23 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 24 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 25 TGV Train Tickets/Passes