We are a family of 4 visiiting first time to Switzerland....We shall be in Rome (Italy) before heading for Switzerland....
I have thought of an itinerary as below:
Day 1 Reach Zurich via Milan - see Zurich town - overnight at Zurich
Day 2 Visit Rhine Falls and after lunch head for Lucerne - explore Lucerne, Lake and Lion Monument- overnight at Lucerne
Day 3 I am confused between Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis. Please suggest. I assume that both are day trips - overnight at Lucerne
Day 4 head towards Interlaken - explore the area and do hand-gliding - overnight at Interlaken
Day 5 visit Jungfrau - overnight at Interlaken
Day 6 visit Lake Thun and - overnight at Interlaken
Day 7 - leave early morning for Paris
Is it better to stay at Interlaken or Wengen/Murren?
Please suggest if the route options are good and is this plan doable
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Scotland Highlands Help
- 12 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 13 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 16 Berlin, germany
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 20 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 24 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 25 Barcelona and coastal towns