I'm trying to finalize my holiday. I will be departing Munich on 3 October and flying out of Zurich on 7 October.
I would love any recommendations on where I should visit in Switzerland given my departure from Zurich.
I like mountains and scenery for this leg since the rest of my trip is in both Vienna and Munich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Praiano
- 4 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 9 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 10 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 11 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 17 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations