I'm trying to finalize my holiday. I will be departing Munich on 3 October and flying out of Zurich on 7 October.
I would love any recommendations on where I should visit in Switzerland given my departure from Zurich.
I like mountains and scenery for this leg since the rest of my trip is in both Vienna and Munich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 2 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 driving from ancona to rome
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 19 Budapest & Prague
- 20 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy