We are traveling to France and Switzerland in August. I need some suggestions with regard to the Swiss leg of my travel. I can spend 4-5 days in Switzerland/ most budgets/ traveling with 2 kids under the age of 5.
This is the plan we have come up with
1. Arrive in Zurich by train from Paris . See bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls
2. proceed to Lucerene by train the same evening. stay for the night in Lucerence. Walk around late night and visit Mt.Titlus the next day.
3. From Lucerene proceed to interlaken and see jungfraujoch
4. Proceed to Geneva , spend the day there and fly out back home.
Does it seem like a do-able plan?
1. On day 1 when I arrive in Zurich ,where can I stow my luggage when I go to bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls?
2. Any suggestions for places t stay in Lucerene - preferably a place with a kitchentte/ microwave to whip up a quip meal for the kids?
3. What else to do in interlaken if the weather is bad and we cannot see the jungfraujoch?
4. Again where can I stow my luggage in interlaken while we go sight seeing?
5. Any interesting things to do in Geneva? For the day tha I am going to spend there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November