We are traveling to France and Switzerland in August. I need some suggestions with regard to the Swiss leg of my travel. I can spend 4-5 days in Switzerland/ most budgets/ traveling with 2 kids under the age of 5.
This is the plan we have come up with
1. Arrive in Zurich by train from Paris . See bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls
2. proceed to Lucerene by train the same evening. stay for the night in Lucerence. Walk around late night and visit Mt.Titlus the next day.
3. From Lucerene proceed to interlaken and see jungfraujoch
4. Proceed to Geneva , spend the day there and fly out back home.
Does it seem like a do-able plan?
1. On day 1 when I arrive in Zurich ,where can I stow my luggage when I go to bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls?
2. Any suggestions for places t stay in Lucerene - preferably a place with a kitchentte/ microwave to whip up a quip meal for the kids?
3. What else to do in interlaken if the weather is bad and we cannot see the jungfraujoch?
4. Again where can I stow my luggage in interlaken while we go sight seeing?
5. Any interesting things to do in Geneva? For the day tha I am going to spend there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to enjoy Paris
- 2 Acorn TV
- 3 Transportation from Brno train station
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Paris day trips August
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Athens
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Moving to Italy
- 24 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out