We are traveling to France and Switzerland in August. I need some suggestions with regard to the Swiss leg of my travel. I can spend 4-5 days in Switzerland/ most budgets/ traveling with 2 kids under the age of 5.
This is the plan we have come up with
1. Arrive in Zurich by train from Paris . See bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls
2. proceed to Lucerene by train the same evening. stay for the night in Lucerence. Walk around late night and visit Mt.Titlus the next day.
3. From Lucerene proceed to interlaken and see jungfraujoch
4. Proceed to Geneva , spend the day there and fly out back home.
Does it seem like a do-able plan?
1. On day 1 when I arrive in Zurich ,where can I stow my luggage when I go to bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls?
2. Any suggestions for places t stay in Lucerene - preferably a place with a kitchentte/ microwave to whip up a quip meal for the kids?
3. What else to do in interlaken if the weather is bad and we cannot see the jungfraujoch?
4. Again where can I stow my luggage in interlaken while we go sight seeing?
5. Any interesting things to do in Geneva? For the day tha I am going to spend there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 If you had to choose one......