We are traveling to France and Switzerland in August. I need some suggestions with regard to the Swiss leg of my travel. I can spend 4-5 days in Switzerland/ most budgets/ traveling with 2 kids under the age of 5.
This is the plan we have come up with
1. Arrive in Zurich by train from Paris . See bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls
2. proceed to Lucerene by train the same evening. stay for the night in Lucerence. Walk around late night and visit Mt.Titlus the next day.
3. From Lucerene proceed to interlaken and see jungfraujoch
4. Proceed to Geneva , spend the day there and fly out back home.
Does it seem like a do-able plan?
1. On day 1 when I arrive in Zurich ,where can I stow my luggage when I go to bahnhofstrasse and Rhine falls?
2. Any suggestions for places t stay in Lucerene - preferably a place with a kitchentte/ microwave to whip up a quip meal for the kids?
3. What else to do in interlaken if the weather is bad and we cannot see the jungfraujoch?
4. Again where can I stow my luggage in interlaken while we go sight seeing?
5. Any interesting things to do in Geneva? For the day tha I am going to spend there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway fjord
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Italy
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 10 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Praiana to Positano
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 22 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 23 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 24 Venice
- 25 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites