Im planning to travel with my partner to Switzerland between the 10th of September to the 17th this year. Our itinerary involves;
10th of sept: landing in Geneva and train to montreux for the day
11th: from montreux going to Gruyere and broc then back to montreux for the night.
12-14th: Leave montreux and train to wengen for 3 days (1 day for Jungfrau)
15th-17th: 3 days in luzern (1 day for mt pilatus)
17th: fly out from zurich to munich
I was wondering if this itinerary sounds manageable. Also with all the travelling involved, if getting the Swiss pass is the most feasible way of doing it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 5 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 17 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 20 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person