Im planning to travel with my partner to Switzerland between the 10th of September to the 17th this year. Our itinerary involves;
10th of sept: landing in Geneva and train to montreux for the day
11th: from montreux going to Gruyere and broc then back to montreux for the night.
12-14th: Leave montreux and train to wengen for 3 days (1 day for Jungfrau)
15th-17th: 3 days in luzern (1 day for mt pilatus)
17th: fly out from zurich to munich
I was wondering if this itinerary sounds manageable. Also with all the travelling involved, if getting the Swiss pass is the most feasible way of doing it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 USA-CA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 USA@: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Moscow Favorites
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 15 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 16 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 21 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 22 Italian lake cruise
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?