Im planning to travel with my partner to Switzerland between the 10th of September to the 17th this year. Our itinerary involves;
10th of sept: landing in Geneva and train to montreux for the day
11th: from montreux going to Gruyere and broc then back to montreux for the night.
12-14th: Leave montreux and train to wengen for 3 days (1 day for Jungfrau)
15th-17th: 3 days in luzern (1 day for mt pilatus)
17th: fly out from zurich to munich
I was wondering if this itinerary sounds manageable. Also with all the travelling involved, if getting the Swiss pass is the most feasible way of doing it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESTORE AOLASSWORD RECOVERY 1:800:570:1233 CONTACT TEC*H 24/7
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia