Im planning to travel with my partner to Switzerland between the 10th of September to the 17th this year. Our itinerary involves;
10th of sept: landing in Geneva and train to montreux for the day
11th: from montreux going to Gruyere and broc then back to montreux for the night.
12-14th: Leave montreux and train to wengen for 3 days (1 day for Jungfrau)
15th-17th: 3 days in luzern (1 day for mt pilatus)
17th: fly out from zurich to munich
I was wondering if this itinerary sounds manageable. Also with all the travelling involved, if getting the Swiss pass is the most feasible way of doing it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 16 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 17 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass