Im planning to travel with my partner to Switzerland between the 10th of September to the 17th this year. Our itinerary involves;
10th of sept: landing in Geneva and train to montreux for the day
11th: from montreux going to Gruyere and broc then back to montreux for the night.
12-14th: Leave montreux and train to wengen for 3 days (1 day for Jungfrau)
15th-17th: 3 days in luzern (1 day for mt pilatus)
17th: fly out from zurich to munich
I was wondering if this itinerary sounds manageable. Also with all the travelling involved, if getting the Swiss pass is the most feasible way of doing it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas