Im planning to travel with my partner to Switzerland between the 10th of September to the 17th this year. Our itinerary involves;
10th of sept: landing in Geneva and train to montreux for the day
11th: from montreux going to Gruyere and broc then back to montreux for the night.
12-14th: Leave montreux and train to wengen for 3 days (1 day for Jungfrau)
15th-17th: 3 days in luzern (1 day for mt pilatus)
17th: fly out from zurich to munich
I was wondering if this itinerary sounds manageable. Also with all the travelling involved, if getting the Swiss pass is the most feasible way of doing it.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Cambrils
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 CDG airport and connection time
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 Trains in Alps and UK
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 23 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary