Travelling by car from Paris to Switzerland in October for 7 days. Adult couple. 3-4 star (out of 5) budget. Like unique food, walking (hiking and biking too), strolling old towns and lake activities. Museums and castles less important. Please suggest itinerary for first-timers to Switzerland and scenic car drives. Our plan is totally flexible and may include France and/or Italy if better in October. Thanks.
Switzerland Itinerary and Scenic Drives in October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Dublin Tour Companies
- 4 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 5 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 14 Stay near Paris
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 24 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 25 Sweden & Denmark Itinerary Advice