I'm planning a trip to Switzerland end of May/beginning of June and would really appreciate any expert feedback you may have based on the places I'm interested in visiting. I love to enjoy beautiful scenery, cute quaint towns, culinary adventures and shops.
I am planning to fly from the U.S. into Geneva and begin there exploring the rest of the country by train. The cities I'd like to visit are Lausanne, Montreux, Bern, Interlaken, Gruyeres, and Lucerne. Also I am interested in riding the cheese/chocolate train and also visiting a famous chocolate factory. And perhaps the Bernina Express? I will also be visiting Lake Como after the Swiss itinerary is completed. I would really appreciate any feedback at all about which cities I should actually book hotel stays and which are feasible as day trips only. Also any advice on how to arrange the sequence of stops. Thanks so much in advance for all of your participation, time and assistance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?