I'm planning a trip to Switzerland end of May/beginning of June and would really appreciate any expert feedback you may have based on the places I'm interested in visiting. I love to enjoy beautiful scenery, cute quaint towns, culinary adventures and shops.
I am planning to fly from the U.S. into Geneva and begin there exploring the rest of the country by train. The cities I'd like to visit are Lausanne, Montreux, Bern, Interlaken, Gruyeres, and Lucerne. Also I am interested in riding the cheese/chocolate train and also visiting a famous chocolate factory. And perhaps the Bernina Express? I will also be visiting Lake Como after the Swiss itinerary is completed. I would really appreciate any feedback at all about which cities I should actually book hotel stays and which are feasible as day trips only. Also any advice on how to arrange the sequence of stops. Thanks so much in advance for all of your participation, time and assistance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour groups
- 2 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Hotel in Vienna
- 6 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 14 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 17 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 18 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 19 Baby Milk
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 23 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto