We are planning to be in Switzerland for 6 nights as per the following programme:
2 nights at Lucerne (arriving from Stuttgart, may be spend a few hours at Bern on the way)
2 nights at Lauterbrunnen
2 nights at Brig (to cover Zermatt, and from here leave for Milan on the 7th day)
I have a Eurailpass to cover me for day 1 and day 7, and I am planning to have a 4-day Swiss flexi saver pass (covering 4 out of the remaining 5 days)
have booked the hotels and need to tee up the train timings but here are my specific questions:
1. I don't particularly like the fact that I am moving hotels thrice, especially with reasonably heavy luggage. Can I instead stay at Lauterbrunnen and cover Lucerne via day trip?
2. The main reason of staying at Brig on the last 2 days is because it would be efficient to go to Milan from there. Can Zermatt be covered from here? Am I missing much by not staying in Zermatt
3. For the day I am not covered by the rail pass, can I keep it for Lauterbrunnen? I.e., does the ride up consume a day of the flexi pass?
Would really appreciate some guidance on the above. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 ᛟ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛟ 월드카지노 주소
- 2 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 Scotland in 7 Days
- 5 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 6 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Azores
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Connection time in Athens?
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Escorted Tours
- 23 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas