Im planning a trip to switzerland in mid may and i need help with the itinerary. Here Are some of the activities i have in mind:
- jungfraujoch (only if theres good weather)
- light hiking
- trotti bike
- forest park (not priority)
- white water rafting (not priority)
- cable car ride
- luge ride or toboggan
- scenic train ride
- lake views
- quaint village
- glacier hike, zipline, ice tunnels
I was wondering how i could properly fit most of the activities during the trip and what area in switzerland would best suit this kind of trip.
I was thinking of maybe interlaken or lauterbrunnen area?
In addition, im also looking for info on:
- money saving tips on these activities
- which activities are worth doing , which ones i can drop
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Train travel
- 3 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 4 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 5 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 6 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 7 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 8 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 11 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 12 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 15 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 16 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 17 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 18 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 19 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 20 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 21 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 22 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 23 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 24 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 25 Appenzell in December?