Im planning a trip to switzerland in mid may and i need help with the itinerary. Here Are some of the activities i have in mind:
- jungfraujoch (only if theres good weather)
- light hiking
- trotti bike
- forest park (not priority)
- white water rafting (not priority)
- cable car ride
- luge ride or toboggan
- scenic train ride
- lake views
- quaint village
- glacier hike, zipline, ice tunnels
I was wondering how i could properly fit most of the activities during the trip and what area in switzerland would best suit this kind of trip.
I was thinking of maybe interlaken or lauterbrunnen area?
In addition, im also looking for info on:
- money saving tips on these activities
- which activities are worth doing , which ones i can drop
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 Scotland Trip Report
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Kayaking in Avignon
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Aix Provence
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?