Im planning a trip to switzerland in mid may and i need help with the itinerary. Here Are some of the activities i have in mind:
- jungfraujoch (only if theres good weather)
- light hiking
- trotti bike
- forest park (not priority)
- white water rafting (not priority)
- cable car ride
- luge ride or toboggan
- scenic train ride
- lake views
- quaint village
- glacier hike, zipline, ice tunnels
I was wondering how i could properly fit most of the activities during the trip and what area in switzerland would best suit this kind of trip.
I was thinking of maybe interlaken or lauterbrunnen area?
In addition, im also looking for info on:
- money saving tips on these activities
- which activities are worth doing , which ones i can drop
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Berlin, Nice and London
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 13 Day in Madrid
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Venice
- 17 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 18 Family vacation to europe
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 23 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 Please help with 12 days in England!