Im planning a trip to switzerland in mid may and i need help with the itinerary. Here Are some of the activities i have in mind:
- jungfraujoch (only if theres good weather)
- light hiking
- trotti bike
- forest park (not priority)
- white water rafting (not priority)
- cable car ride
- luge ride or toboggan
- scenic train ride
- lake views
- quaint village
- glacier hike, zipline, ice tunnels
I was wondering how i could properly fit most of the activities during the trip and what area in switzerland would best suit this kind of trip.
I was thinking of maybe interlaken or lauterbrunnen area?
In addition, im also looking for info on:
- money saving tips on these activities
- which activities are worth doing , which ones i can drop
Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라게임사이트
- 2 강원랜드카지노＼＼❄『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 바카라게임∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라게임
- 4 바카라사이트∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노바카라사이트
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 20 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 Places of interest
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 Switzerland in November?