I'll be going to Switzerland for a few days following Oktoberfest. I am reaching out because I am not sure where to go, what to do. What I do know is that I have to end up in Zurich for my return flight. I am overnight in Switzerland for three nights. My interests are basically food, drink, sport, and historical sights.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking itinerary in England?
- 2 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Cambridge in May
- 10 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 14 Madrid/Lisbon
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 20 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Day trips from Florence
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city