With help of this forum and wonderful people, we bought the ticket to Basel.
I am reaching Basel 10:30 am Monday 17th and have return flight from Zurich airport to India at 12:45 pm on 20th.
The first 2 nights I want to book wither Wengen or Grindenwald...have to decide today.. We will have some luggage and I was wondering that is Wengen really completely car free? how do we take out luggage from the train station to apartment/ hotel.
The last night I was thinking of Zurich but now that I see that train ride is only 2 hrs probably from Interlaken don't think we should stay there at night on 19th and take morning train to reach airport by 10 am or so?
What do u suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 4 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights