With help of this forum and wonderful people, we bought the ticket to Basel.
I am reaching Basel 10:30 am Monday 17th and have return flight from Zurich airport to India at 12:45 pm on 20th.
The first 2 nights I want to book wither Wengen or Grindenwald...have to decide today.. We will have some luggage and I was wondering that is Wengen really completely car free? how do we take out luggage from the train station to apartment/ hotel.
The last night I was thinking of Zurich but now that I see that train ride is only 2 hrs probably from Interlaken don't think we should stay there at night on 19th and take morning train to reach airport by 10 am or so?
What do u suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 19 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Tour groups
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May