With help of this forum and wonderful people, we bought the ticket to Basel.
I am reaching Basel 10:30 am Monday 17th and have return flight from Zurich airport to India at 12:45 pm on 20th.
The first 2 nights I want to book wither Wengen or Grindenwald...have to decide today.. We will have some luggage and I was wondering that is Wengen really completely car free? how do we take out luggage from the train station to apartment/ hotel.
The last night I was thinking of Zurich but now that I see that train ride is only 2 hrs probably from Interlaken don't think we should stay there at night on 19th and take morning train to reach airport by 10 am or so?
What do u suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 2 days in Florence
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 12 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 13 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 14 Les Invalides Night Show
- 15 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 22 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?