With help of this forum and wonderful people, we bought the ticket to Basel.
I am reaching Basel 10:30 am Monday 17th and have return flight from Zurich airport to India at 12:45 pm on 20th.
The first 2 nights I want to book wither Wengen or Grindenwald...have to decide today.. We will have some luggage and I was wondering that is Wengen really completely car free? how do we take out luggage from the train station to apartment/ hotel.
The last night I was thinking of Zurich but now that I see that train ride is only 2 hrs probably from Interlaken don't think we should stay there at night on 19th and take morning train to reach airport by 10 am or so?
What do u suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 renting car with automatic transmission
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia