With help of this forum and wonderful people, we bought the ticket to Basel.
I am reaching Basel 10:30 am Monday 17th and have return flight from Zurich airport to India at 12:45 pm on 20th.
The first 2 nights I want to book wither Wengen or Grindenwald...have to decide today.. We will have some luggage and I was wondering that is Wengen really completely car free? how do we take out luggage from the train station to apartment/ hotel.
The last night I was thinking of Zurich but now that I see that train ride is only 2 hrs probably from Interlaken don't think we should stay there at night on 19th and take morning train to reach airport by 10 am or so?
What do u suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan or Turin
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)