We are planning a trip to the Canton Ticino and northern Italy for 2014. We typically like to travel in the off season to avoid the crowds and take advantage of lower rates. We were looking at May or early November. Is one of these months better than the other as far as weather? I would love to avoid excessive snow, if possible!
Switzerland in the off season
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 What to wear
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales