We are planning a trip to the Canton Ticino and northern Italy for 2014. We typically like to travel in the off season to avoid the crowds and take advantage of lower rates. We were looking at May or early November. Is one of these months better than the other as far as weather? I would love to avoid excessive snow, if possible!
Switzerland in the off season
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 River cruises
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views