I am travelling to Switzerland for the 1st time from 27th Oct to 5th Nov.
I will be landing in Zurich and then I am planning to stay 4 nights in Niesenstrasse, Interlaken and 4 nights in Schwizi's, Interlaken.
I was thinking abt doing one day trip to Zermatt, Geneva and Lucerne. I believe some of the attractions will be closed due to maintenance and bcoz of off season.
Can you all pls advise about how should i plan my trip and which attractions should i visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 My messa인터넷카지노＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Prague
- 8 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 Ischia
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Spain and South of France
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Overnight at Heathrow
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 France, UK and Ireland
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)