I am travelling to Switzerland for the 1st time from 27th Oct to 5th Nov.
I will be landing in Zurich and then I am planning to stay 4 nights in Niesenstrasse, Interlaken and 4 nights in Schwizi's, Interlaken.
I was thinking abt doing one day trip to Zermatt, Geneva and Lucerne. I believe some of the attractions will be closed due to maintenance and bcoz of off season.
Can you all pls advise about how should i plan my trip and which attractions should i visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 11 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 22 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris