i will be at the opening of Oktoberfest this year starting mid September, plan on driving to Italy afterwards via the bernese oberland.I wanted to stay in lauterbrunnen area. My question is what should I expect weather wise. I was there once in early September we had sunny days with chilly nights. should i expect the same (Avg. temps I know it is hard to predict weather months in advance). I am also curious about road conditions (I assume it is still early for winter conditions.
any info would help I love pictures
thanks to anyone who takes the time to help out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 7 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 8 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 9 Azores
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Short Trip in July
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 17 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 18 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 19 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 20 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 21 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Sim Card Options
- 25 Greek Islands (small)