i will be at the opening of Oktoberfest this year starting mid September, plan on driving to Italy afterwards via the bernese oberland.I wanted to stay in lauterbrunnen area. My question is what should I expect weather wise. I was there once in early September we had sunny days with chilly nights. should i expect the same (Avg. temps I know it is hard to predict weather months in advance). I am also curious about road conditions (I assume it is still early for winter conditions.
any info would help I love pictures
thanks to anyone who takes the time to help out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 monograms vacation tours
- 2 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 Cork questions
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Borghese Gallery Question
- 19 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 20 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Sim Card
- 24 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 25 Airline to Rome