Based on a past trip to Switzerland with an amazing itinerary courtesy Fodors.com , I am looking to plan another one to the same area with our parents, both 60+ and 2 kids , 8 & 11 and then the rest in the middle age groups.
Day 1 - Birmingham to Zurich and then to Interlaken/Grindelwald by nightfall. Zurich day tour.
Day 2 - Visit the Jungfrau + anything else that can be clubbed in.
Day 3 - Visit Trummelbach Falls and then to Lucerne for the evening
Day 4 - Via Alpnachstad to Pilatus on the rack railway
Day 5 - Open , ideally paragliding in Lucerne if the weather permits
Day 6 - Lucerne to Zurich and back to the blighty!
Given that the days will be much lighter in August, I can look to club the paragliding at Grindelwald and catch a couple of places around Lucerne or get back to the UK Day 5 evening.
It would be great to get some feedback on this, alongwith tweaking the travel dates and places to get the maximum out of the week in there.
For the duration , what would be an advisable travel plan ? Using a 4 day Swiss Pass ? Anything else..
All suggestions are more than welcome and I thank you for that.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 월드스타카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼월드스타카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 토토사이트추천 ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ bus97.com ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ 카지노사이트추천
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Praiana to Positano
- 10 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 11 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 12 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 13 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 14 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 15 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 22 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 23 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 24 Venice
- 25 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites