My fiance and myself are heading to Switzerland for our honeymoon on Sunday, May 20, 2012 and returning Friday, June 1st. We love outdoor recreation and would like to fit in some great hikes, paragliding, possible bungee jumping, canyoneering, whitewater rafting, etc (no particular order). I'm not sure how many days would be required to fit the recreational activities in, but I've estimated 4-5 days. Then we would like to experience one or two more places for the remaining trip that offer up great traditional Swiss food, rich Swiss culture/history, and some sort of spa/massage clinic. I haven't decided where to fly into and our mode of transportation during the trip, so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Switzerland in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 2 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 3 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Airport to Piraeus
- 10 Train to Airport in Venice
- 11 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 12 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 20 Foie gras, redux
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 Dublin Tour Companies
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations