My fiance and myself are heading to Switzerland for our honeymoon on Sunday, May 20, 2012 and returning Friday, June 1st. We love outdoor recreation and would like to fit in some great hikes, paragliding, possible bungee jumping, canyoneering, whitewater rafting, etc (no particular order). I'm not sure how many days would be required to fit the recreational activities in, but I've estimated 4-5 days. Then we would like to experience one or two more places for the remaining trip that offer up great traditional Swiss food, rich Swiss culture/history, and some sort of spa/massage clinic. I haven't decided where to fly into and our mode of transportation during the trip, so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Switzerland in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 5 First time Ireland trip
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy