My fiance and myself are heading to Switzerland for our honeymoon on Sunday, May 20, 2012 and returning Friday, June 1st. We love outdoor recreation and would like to fit in some great hikes, paragliding, possible bungee jumping, canyoneering, whitewater rafting, etc (no particular order). I'm not sure how many days would be required to fit the recreational activities in, but I've estimated 4-5 days. Then we would like to experience one or two more places for the remaining trip that offer up great traditional Swiss food, rich Swiss culture/history, and some sort of spa/massage clinic. I haven't decided where to fly into and our mode of transportation during the trip, so any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Switzerland in 10 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions