We are going to Switzerland from 23rd April to 27th April 2012.
We want to go to Lucerene, Interlaken, Montreax, Lausanne and zZrmatt. Can someone kindly suggest how we should go about it. Also, where should we stay so that we can have day trips to these places or should we take hotel at different places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe