On Sunday morning, I'll be departing Nice, France, and on Thursday morning, I will need to end up in Milan, Italy. HELP ME FILL THE IN BETWEEN?
I'm looking to visit Switzerland for the first time, and I'd love to do some trails/hiking. I also would love to see some lakes, the beautiful scenery, etc.
My budget is flexible, but I will be on my own so I don't want it to be too complex/difficult.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? I hear that training from Nice-->Geneva makes the most sense?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport for local Venice travel
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 4 Towns around Lucca
- 5 Cork questions
- 6 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 7 Borghese Gallery Question
- 8 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 12 Italy Vacation
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 18 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Crete Holiday
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Travelling alone to Turkey @18