On Sunday morning, I'll be departing Nice, France, and on Thursday morning, I will need to end up in Milan, Italy. HELP ME FILL THE IN BETWEEN?
I'm looking to visit Switzerland for the first time, and I'd love to do some trails/hiking. I also would love to see some lakes, the beautiful scenery, etc.
My budget is flexible, but I will be on my own so I don't want it to be too complex/difficult.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? I hear that training from Nice-->Geneva makes the most sense?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 2 Sachsenhausen?
- 3 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 4 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 5 Rome to Portofino -
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 student in denmark
- 17 Poland in September
- 18 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 23 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 24 Pousadas in Portugal
- 25 San Sebastian or Bilbao?