On Sunday morning, I'll be departing Nice, France, and on Thursday morning, I will need to end up in Milan, Italy. HELP ME FILL THE IN BETWEEN?
I'm looking to visit Switzerland for the first time, and I'd love to do some trails/hiking. I also would love to see some lakes, the beautiful scenery, etc.
My budget is flexible, but I will be on my own so I don't want it to be too complex/difficult.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? I hear that training from Nice-->Geneva makes the most sense?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 2 One July night in Verona - help!
- 3 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Couscous
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 15 Paris for children
- 16 European Vacation 2017
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 19 Naples + Walking Tour
- 20 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 21 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 24 London in September
- 25 Cash in Greece ATMs