On Sunday morning, I'll be departing Nice, France, and on Thursday morning, I will need to end up in Milan, Italy. HELP ME FILL THE IN BETWEEN?
I'm looking to visit Switzerland for the first time, and I'd love to do some trails/hiking. I also would love to see some lakes, the beautiful scenery, etc.
My budget is flexible, but I will be on my own so I don't want it to be too complex/difficult.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? I hear that training from Nice-->Geneva makes the most sense?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Path of the Gods Question
- 6 How big backpack do I need?
- 7 Loire Valley 12 days
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 10 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 17 Prague on a budget...
- 18 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 19 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 20 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 First trip - destination advice!
- 23 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 The Texas Trio Tour England