On Sunday morning, I'll be departing Nice, France, and on Thursday morning, I will need to end up in Milan, Italy. HELP ME FILL THE IN BETWEEN?
I'm looking to visit Switzerland for the first time, and I'd love to do some trails/hiking. I also would love to see some lakes, the beautiful scenery, etc.
My budget is flexible, but I will be on my own so I don't want it to be too complex/difficult.
ANY SUGGESTIONS? I hear that training from Nice-->Geneva makes the most sense?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 3 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 4 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 5 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Need help in travel planning
- 11 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 12 Puglia or La Langhe
- 13 French immersion courses in France
- 14 Munich
- 15 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 16 Vienna or Budapest?
- 17 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?