Going this October 8th drive from Lauterbrunnen to Menaggio, what is best scenic route to do it? Is the Gotthad pass open? how is it?
In Lake Como area I think the best way is go by ferry from Menaggio to Bellagio instead of going by road around the lake
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Dijon in December!
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 24 6-7 Days in France
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!