Upcoming visit May 2013. We fly into Geneva and currently have reservations for a two night stay there. We would like to take a day trip to Leysin. We would then like to travel by train to Munich for two-three nights, followed by train travel to Prague for two nights, and ending in Berlin/Potsdam [via train] for 3-4 nights. We fly home from Berlin. Any suggestions on sights/restaurants/trains would be greatly appreciated!
Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Italy dolomites
- 4 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 5 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 6 Scuol, Switzerland
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 13 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?