Upcoming visit May 2013. We fly into Geneva and currently have reservations for a two night stay there. We would like to take a day trip to Leysin. We would then like to travel by train to Munich for two-three nights, followed by train travel to Prague for two nights, and ending in Berlin/Potsdam [via train] for 3-4 nights. We fly home from Berlin. Any suggestions on sights/restaurants/trains would be greatly appreciated!
Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic May 2013
- 1 Trip to London
- 2 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 21 Monaco to Paris
- 22 EuropeanDestinations
- 23 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 24 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 25 ROME itinerary suggestions