Upcoming visit May 2013. We fly into Geneva and currently have reservations for a two night stay there. We would like to take a day trip to Leysin. We would then like to travel by train to Munich for two-three nights, followed by train travel to Prague for two nights, and ending in Berlin/Potsdam [via train] for 3-4 nights. We fly home from Berlin. Any suggestions on sights/restaurants/trains would be greatly appreciated!
Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic May 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 destination wedding
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 10 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 London Private Detectives
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Calling Jamikins
- 19 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 22 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Europe in 21 days