Upcoming visit May 2013. We fly into Geneva and currently have reservations for a two night stay there. We would like to take a day trip to Leysin. We would then like to travel by train to Munich for two-three nights, followed by train travel to Prague for two nights, and ending in Berlin/Potsdam [via train] for 3-4 nights. We fly home from Berlin. Any suggestions on sights/restaurants/trains would be greatly appreciated!
Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic May 2013
View all Europe activity »
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 12 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 13 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 14 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 15 Travel by train or bus
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market